Sunday, July 29, 2012

2 yrs and Im Back!

Yes, my last was still back in 2010. So what really happened in between those past two years? 
Let me do some laundry list.:

I gained, lost and gained (again) weight.  
I got into a new job/role (same company though).
I was able to visit at least 3 local destinations every year (because of work). 
I gained / re-gained and maintained friendships. 
I got a driver license (car your up next).
I partied like a college kid (just because i didn't get to do this before).
I still maintained my status as "single". 
I reached (and celebrated) my quarter life age.

I am not having some quarter life crisis but let me list as well some realizations and learnings I have gained over the past years:

I realized that becoming a wedding planner or a food stylist/photographer is my dream job. (Hence)
I have marked a long term goal (for the first time) that I will be a corporate slave for 10 yrs. only. 

I also realized that I am really "manang" by nature despite my extrovert / ms friendship personality. 

I've learned that there are people who exist in this world who will make you suffer (intentionally). And those type people are those who didn't have happy childhood. (I'm glad i had a good one). 

I've realized that at the end of the day, despite the many acquaintances/friends that i have, there are just a number of true friends that you can rely on. I am glad that over the years, i can now identify who my real friends are. 

There are still a lot of things i can put but for now lets just leave it like that. Lets see if I can keep up with blogging. 

P.S 
For visual updates on my life, there's always Facebook you know. 

kthanksbye!
K 



No comments: