Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bucket List Updated

When I was younger I have a mental list of things to do / accomplish in this lifetime a.k.a "bucket list". Just last year I decided to write it down because I was too excited to cross out one from my list which to donate blood. Back in college I attempted twice but of course I was rejected since I have a low blood back then (read: orgcomm days = no sleep).

However last year I was able to qualify already so even though I have fears for needles (trivia: in this lifetime i've gone through the whole dextrose thing 7 times already) I decided go for it. Hoping to do it again this year but I just had an operation two months and I dont think I would qualifty for this year. But just to let you know, donating blood will not just help a patient in need but also it will also help your system or blood regenerate (i dont know if this is the right term though). Hope you find the time to donate for blood bank. :)


My Donors Membership Card (oha parang starbucks card lang!)


Meanwhile here's my updated bucket list. I added a new item that shall be my topic for my next blog post.

My Bucket List:
  1. Sky Dive
  2. Bungee Jumping
  3. Jump off a cliff (Tali anyone?)
  4. White Water Rafting
  5. Zip Line (DONE - Davao 2008)
  6. Picture with an international superstar (DONE - PACMAN, 2009)
  7. See a falling star (yep i haven't seen one)
  8. Donate Blood (DONE - Finally! September 2009)
  9. Watch Spice Girls reunite for a concert (i dont think mangyayari pa toh).
  10. Watch Backstreet Boys Live for a concert (FEB 2010 - thanks Xtine, Linds, Kring, Melai!)
  11. Watch Eraserheads reunite for a concert (DONE - 2009)
  12. Live alone in a foreign land for at least 6 months
  13. Back pack and travel alone.
  14. Go to Greece.
  15. Visit Amanpulo and Maldives
  16. Watch U2 and/or COLDPLAY Live
  17. Visit Rome.
  18. Appear in a COKE or GLOBE commercial (miski extra lang as in!)
  19. Mag picture sa Pyramid of Egypt.
  20. Join a game show on TV (dream ko dati yung Crystal Maze pero reality check miski Game Ka Na Ba ok na! Haha)
  21. Donate an Organ just in case I die early on this life (knocks on wood wag naman sana marami pa ko gusto ma-accomplish).

No comments: